Product Manager – Gift Cards // Zalando SE
As a Product Manager for Zalando Gift Cards, your mission is to revolutionize how people express affection through the most exquisite gifting experience for our 27+ million active customers across all our existing markets. In collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams, you will build on an unique starting point for success to delight our customers by making gifting easier than it’s ever been.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- At Zalando, your products are what you make of them. You will have end-to-end ownership, be responsible for the execution of your vision and the delivery of your product.
- Determine long-term vision, generate and consolidate ideas, and biannual priorities in our OKR cycle.
- You are the go-to person for your product. You pursue a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, driving relevant research within the organisation and diving into large data sets to generate and validate your ideas
- You own the sprint backlog for one or two of our high-performing engineering teams, collaborate with internal stakeholders in other departments to ensure that priorities are aligned and we solve something that matters – not because somebody said so.
WHAT ARE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You understand your customers and the product inside out. You have attention to detail and a deep love for a good metric that shows the quality and performance of your product.
- You are very analytical and enthusiastic about digging into data. You really want to know, why this one metric changed by 0.5% in the last week.
- You can break complex problems up into bite-size pieces and are able to explain them to stakeholders and engineers. You can keep it really simple!
- You know methods to find the most valuable opportunities, slicing your solution to maximize return on invest and therefore revenue, profit or customer satisfaction.
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to manage projects with many dependencies.
- You start with a “yes!” and remain a curious mind, when challenged by stakeholders or engineers. You don’t necessarily end with a “yes”, though. You stay calm in times of uncertainty or ambiguous priorities and help the teams to gain focus again.
PERKS AT WORK
Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
Extensive on-boarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.