LabTwin is creating the next generation of digital lab tools for smart labs, starting with the world’s first voice-activated lab assistant. With LabTwin, scientists can collect data, access information, manage experiments and streamline documentation simply by talking. Using voice recognition and machine learning technology, LabTwin’s smart assistant simplifies data capture, structures valuable information, and integrates with lab instruments and informatic systems.
We are a strong multinational interdisciplinary team with a mission to empower scientists and are based in Berlin. Our voice-powered assistant is now used by scientists in 7 of the Top20 biopharma companies, as well as chemical companies, around the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) with a background in life sciences to join our motivated team in Berlin. As a Product Manager with life science background, you will be the voice of science in LabTwin’s product team. You will collaborate closely with other departments to form LabTwin’s product vision.
We are looking for individuals with passion for owning complex products end-to-end that have huge business impact, and are eager to help drive digitalisation in the life science.
- Be part of shaping the product vision and define the roadmap together with the rest of the Product team
- Leverage your experience in life science to build a truly science focused product that improves scientific workflows in the most advanced research labs
- Translate feedback provided by our user research and customer success teams into actionable roadmap items
- Collaborate closely with the design team to create an impactful and engaging user experience
- Work at the intersection between product, design and engineering to continuously drive the prioritization, ideation, development and delivery of new features to make LabTwin the world’s first voice-powered Al assistant for scientists
- Manage the backlog for engineering teams in agile environment
- Manage the deployment and continuous rollout of new features to enterprise customers
- Min. 3-5 years professional experience as Product Manager in a data-driven, fast-paced environment with a strong experimentation and validation culture, preferably B2B/SaaS startup
- Professional experience in life science or MedTech, e.g. molecular biologists, bio informatics, biochemists, account managers, application specialists or lab automation experts or academic degree in Science from an internationally renowned research institution
- Strong problem solver and ability to gather, prioritize, and drive execution on customer and business requirements, turning them into successful product strategies
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams as well as knowledge in project management tools and agile methodologies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, that enable you to build strong relationships with customers, your peers, and executives
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration. Unlimited access to online learning tools (e.g. O’Reilly, LinkedIn Learning) and Growth Talks are a part of our life here.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of vacation, as long as you promise to take them all.
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.