Product Manager // PANTAFLIX Technologies GmbH
WHO WE ARE
We are PANTAFLIX, a 3-year old entertainment company from Berlin with passion for movies, technology and entertainment. At PANTAFLIX we focus on what we can do best: build amazing apps, architecture and develope a great VOD platform, where we showcase the freshest Hollywood studio content, a range of indie movies, European classics and more.
As the Product Manager for PANTAFLIX Technologies, you will support our team in shaping and executing our product roadmap, managing delivery on ecommerce initiatives and product development. You will
partner with our cross-functional team members to define video on demand & ecommerce strategies for user-facing features. You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life and upholding an exceptional site and mobile experience for our members.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering initiatives and improvements for various
applications. The major part of your job is to drive the product development, collect and define requirements with stakeholders, conceptual work and testing of newly created features.
RESPONSIBILITIES & GOALS
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to research, define and detail market and user specific needs and requirements.
- Requirements gathering and management for the various PANTAFLIX products & platforms.
- Focus on optimization along the product life cycle with KPIs such as conversion, ease of shopping, revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Drive user-centered product development and validate ideas and concepts through user and stakeholder feedback.
- Manage the product development process, including prioritization, communication and testing. Support weekly release schedule to launch new features in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with UX designer to ensure consistent brand representation throughout the customer experience.
- Get deeply involved in understanding visual design & user experience based on performance.
- Have a strong point of view on design elements and interactions and how it pertains to a better overall user experience.