Senior Product Manager – Germany (Remote)
Are you a passionate and talented professional who loves building innovative products that our customers love? We’re looking for you!
Joining our team, you will own and drive the key areas of our product and continue to build a successful Cloud Native SaaS platform at Replex.
You will love this job if you’re:
Organizational, you are not only the master of competitive and market intelligence, knowing who is currently working on innovative Cloud Native SaaS solutions, but you can also map this knowledge with the requirements of our customers.
Experienced, you know your tool set to prioritise ruthlessly while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders. You should be able to handle new challenges as they arise and overcome them confidently as this is the daily challenge in a fast-paced startup environment.
Communicative, you are comfortable talking to different stakeholders, collecting their requirements and ideas, and presenting complex topics at various organisational levels. Communication is key.
Technical, you are well-versed in software and web development, knowing how to manage the product life cycle of an innovative digital B2B software solution.
- You will work with cross-functional teams and our customers to design, build and roll-out new product features that deliver Replex’ vision and strategy
- Create impact within the Replex team that will benefit every single customer
- Run full cycle product management processes
- Interact with stakeholders to collect new inputs and build ideas while focusing on market developments and shape the product roadmap
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Understand and prioritise in order to create clearly specified initiatives for the development team, oversee the UX/UI team and work closely with business operations
Please note: We’re ideally looking for candidates based in Germany or who are willing to travel to Germany.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management and product-led growth, ideally in a startup environment)
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Familiar with sales processes, operations and customers success in the B2B space
- Familiar with the most relevant technologies in the Cloud Native world
- Thrive working in a remote and agile team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication competencies in English are essential (Plus: German)
- Awesome team with flat hierarchies
- Centrally located offices with good traffic connection
- Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
- An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
- Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem