Product Manager Technology Platform (m/f/d)
Numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler.
We see ourselves as a tech company and are on the mission to build the first completely autonomous hospitality brand that runs hotels without staff. We are to hospitality as Tesla is to the automotive industry.
Our Technology powerfully controls the whole value-chain by:
– building a first-class digital customer experience with modern frontends,
– connecting our proprietary platform technology with word-class third-party hospitality software,
– managing revenue by data science
– Digitally integrate onsite IoT devices to enhance the onsite experience
Our tech stack is based on a modern serverless architecture powered by AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, etc.) utilizing NodeJs, Typescript, NestJs, React and is continuously evolving.
Beside using the technology for our own apartments, we are building a new platform for hotel owners to get the full advantage of the numa technology. To realize that mission we are looking for a product manager that loves to build complex, decentralized tech products from scratch.
This is a unique opportunity to start something from the beginning where your ideas genuinely matter.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers using all the means at your disposal, including direct interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Evaluating opportunities and determining what gets built and delivered
- Coordinate a cross-functional team of senior leaders, designers and engineers in an agile process
Keeping an eye on the competition and hospitality tech market to evaluate new developments and integrate existing patterns
- Own the whole agile product process from start to finish, articulating a vision, managing the UI/UX design, gathering and scoping requirements, planning and coordinating development, and shipping iterative improvements
- 3 – 6 years of experience working on a user-facing product
- Able using data to make technical product decisions
- Understanding of API and integration systems
- A deep curiosity about hospitality technology and the tech needs of hotel owners
- Experience in building and shipping complex products
- A passion for coordinating teams and hiring new team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for details
- Enthusiasm for hospitality is a plus
- Basic coding knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated and excited about full ownership of projects
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- A young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Work from home flexibility
- We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
- Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
- Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription – peace of mind for your brain
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product
Bring some soul to travel. Whether you’re on a weekend trip or looking to work-from-anywhere, numa’s got you covered. Our apartments are located in the most exciting neighborhoods and cities, with an emphasis on consistent quality, inspiring design and local heritage. Together with powerful in-house technology, we’re creating a digital guest journey to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry. Let’s create the next generation of travel.