Product Manager (w/m/d)
Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
Our product offering currently has several components: “privacy assessment suite”, “synthesization core”, “data synthesization platform and interfaces”. As such, team members with a diverse skill-set are contributing to all areas: from cutting-edge privacy research to software development, to advanced machine learning algorithms. As the first Product Manager, you’ll work with the leadership team to shape Statice’s vision and strategy, building a strong understanding of our customers and the market. You’ll be responsible for delivering value to our customers, coordinating the different areas of the business, and working with the engineering team to turn your vision into a world-class product.
- You’ll own Statice’s product end-to-end.
- You’ll research the market and customers to identify opportunities.
- You will define the product strategy and vision
- Define and maintain the high-level product roadmap. Break the roadmap into more detailed requirements.
- Constantly communicate and iterate on the customer’s feedback.
- You’ll lead the research and development teams on a day-to-day basis to deliver product features and improvements.
- Manage day-to-day product-related processes: weekly meetings, demo meetings, etc.
- Work experience in product management or senior technical role with product management duties, preferably in enterprise or data management software.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully launching new products with a lean, impact-driven approach.
- Experience in agile product management: from user research and customer feedback to planning and review sessions with technical teams.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in relevant topics: machine learning, privacy, b2b software, software development.
- Analytical mindset: you can create order from chaos, breaking down complex problems into smaller ones, prioritize based on impact and write a clear-written, data-informed business case.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in German will be a strong plus, since a lot of customers are German-speaking.
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are an international team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.