Product Managment Intern (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important resources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Conduct user interviews and summarize your findings
- Reply to customer support requests and support our users in getting the most out of our product
- Translate app screens and user facing documents into your native language
- Proactively reach out to users to understand how they use and where we can improve our products
- Support the product team with tasks like creating meeting minutes, conducting workshops or running user interview sessions
- You are a recent graduate from a Computer Science, Marketing or Business degree
- Native French or native Italian are a must, fluent in Englisch or German is key
- You want to learn Product Management at hyper speed, and you are motivated to pursue a career in software product management
- You have a passion for building digital consumer products, and you are deeply interested in consumer tech
- You want to work in a high-energy, high-pace startup environment
- You are an excellent communicator: you can teach, guide and inspire others
- You are a fast and constant learner: you can quickly digest a new concept and immediately start practicing it, and you have the self-awareness to reflect on your performance and improve
- Enjoy Berlin, Europe’s startup hub
- Benefit from the deep insights from being part of a small, experienced team of digital product professionals
- Contribute to the next generation of digital wealth and prosperity management services
- Learn key skills needed when creating digital products
- Work at a super modern office with more coffees, hot chocolates, beers and team evenings than necessary