Coach Acquisition Manager // BEAT81
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together! Our outdoor workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring and analytics – transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we’re building a world-class team to make BEAT81 a household name in fitness and technology. Join us in our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
About the role
Great coaches are the core asset of BEAT81 and our key differentiator. Therefore, the selection, hiring, and retention of our coaches is key to developing into a global fitness brand. Coaches are at the heart of our entire business, and we are building a platform that empowers, excites, motivates and develops coaches from someone doing a few workouts a few to a coach that starts building a franchise in his/her city. As our Coach Recruiter, you will be in charge of finding, attracting and hiring the best coaches across Europe.
- Defining and refining hiring criteria for coaches, head coaches, roll-out coaches, and franchise owners
- Design and manage the entire end-to-end hiring process of the coach recruitment cycle, from awareness and attraction, organizing the coach trial sessions, to closing and onboarding them to BEAT81 coach community
- Identifying and using creative techniques and platforms for lead generation and networking in order to attract great coaches to the highest quality
- Screening inbound applications, cold calling and interviewing candidates to assess their suitability
- Deep candidate nurturing and relationship management by focusing on giving a great candidate experience overall
Desired skills, personality traits, and experiences
- Persuasive & assertive: you’re able to convey the true benefits of BEAT81 and the position in a tailored way to get Coaches excited about the opportunity to join the adventure with us
- Coach mindset: being able to relate closely to a coach. Ideally, you have a background in fitness to help you understand what it takes to be an outstanding coach.
- People person with proactive and empathetic communication style
- Track record of ‘getting things done’ – you’re results driven and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- From graduate to senior: all levels of experience are welcomed! If you’ve already had the chance to gain experience in recruiting, head hunting, business development, or maybe you’re just super passionate about fitness and have a great knack for talking and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you!
- Living in or willingness/eligibility to relocate to Berlin
- Fluent in English. German in particular and other European languages are a plus!
- Join our journey to build the largest community of fitness coaches that create lasting wellbeing across the globe
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s top-tier VCs (EQT & Atlantic Labs) and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, relentless focus on doing the right thing and grit
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!
- Regular team sports and social events
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees. All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.