Product Owner (m/f/x)
Do you care deeply about developers and simplifying their work? Do you have a deep understanding of software development processes? Would you like to be part of an international team that builds exciting features for our customers and partners? At commercetools, we want to provide an excellent experience, not only for business users, but also for developers. Do you know what they want and why? And are you an excellent communicator and “live and breathe” agile software development? Become part of our team to shape the development of innovative modern day commerce solutions.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE:
- Conceptualise developer-oriented solutions, features and processes together with the team
- Cooperate closely within a team consisting of Backend and Front End Engineers, Designers and Agile Coaches
- Engage with our developer community through our documentation, product marketing and customer success teams
- Prioritise the product backlog
- Setup and align team roadmap and quarterly goals with stakeholders
- Define and specify requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Monitor features, performance and process by evaluation / KPIs
- This role is ideal for developers wanting to transition into a product owner role
- Conduct market and requirement analysis and consult with all different stakeholders
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Solid knowledge of APIs and SDKs, understanding of development processes
- GraphQL experience is a plus
- Track record of delivering products in time and quality
- Experience with agile software and product development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban, BDD etc.)
- Structured and independent work style and strong ability to set and meet priorities
- Strong interest in new technologies, aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn something new
- Work experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager a plus
- Excellent English communication skills. The ability to lead constructive design sessions and to clearly document requirements for our developers
THIS IS HOW WE WORK:
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with an impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate on a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!