Who we are
We are SoniQ Services GmbH. The first fully digital operations and fulfillment platform for facility services. Since 2015, our main duty has been to connect building service contractors and their commercial partners via our apps and platform.
We are now powered by KÄRCHER, the global leader in cleaning technology. SoniQ is now set to become the world’s leading platform in software-enabled facility services. Together with KÄRCHER’S global network, we have started expanding and distributing SoniQ’s apps and platform throughout Europe which has skyrocketed our growth. This partnership means we’re scaling at speed and now need a growing team to support our growth!
If you are passionate about your craft, if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people in the service industry and if scale and speed of execution are exciting to you our company will be the right place for you!
- Identify new product opportunities with a user-centric mindset
- Act as the owner of your product: develop a clear vision, a smart roadmap, and ambitious targets
- Discover the right features to focus on and manage the successful development and delivery together with your own agile team
- Create innovative solutions to complex SaaS problems together with a dedicated Product and Design team
- Prioritize and adjust the backlog according to strategic product value
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management
Who are you
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Empathy for the user and creativity to find modern, holistic solutions
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Ability to define and monitor success KPIs for given business goals
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build groundbreaking products
- Previous experience with SaaS products is a plus
Why join us
- The chance to be a part of a friendly, diverse team from all corners of the world.
- A completely open-door policy
- Uncomplicated work culture with a focus on independent working.
- High potential for personal and career development. Change is embraced!
- Regular team events and vibrant in-office culture (now also available online), especially on Fridays!
- Fresh fruits and coffee every morning!
We do have a Home office policy, but the position IS NOT FULL REMOTE, you need to be registered as living in Germany.
What is next
If this sounds like you, apply now! If it doesn’t, have a look at our other open roles and we definitely have something for you.
We value your time and know-how overwhelming the job search can be which is why we assure all our candidates a smooth, organized recruitment journey.
For any questions about SoniQ Services and our open roles, get in touch with our in-house recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.