Project Manager – Preference Research – Full Time // SurveyEngine
6. September 2019
SurveyEngine is a self-funded company focused on the science of human decision making. We work with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America to build preference experiments and models used in policy, academic research and commercial development.
Our research is used in diverse areas such as: predicting the uptake of driver-less vehicles, establishing the economic value of biodiversity and improving quality of life through patient oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a project manager with excellent attention to detail to join our production team who will efficiently manage research projects.
Working with SurveyEngine, you will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment and technological advancement by providing data, science and evidence to governments and companies. You will also be continually involved in new fields of research and work with leading scientists to produce academic-grade research. You will also develop your management and communication skills.
What you\’ll do
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyse project and cost performance
- Develop research code plans with clients
- Implement and manage research data collection
- Work closely with account management
- Liaise and manage vendors including panels, translators and analysts
- Provide quality management of client deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Write fieldwork reports
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience in a professional environment
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language
- Full-time availability
- Highly reliable, conscientious and detail orientated
- Skilled in mathematics and logic
- A good knowledge of Excel/Office software, knowledge of coding (HTML, CSS etc. is a plus)
Benefits – What we offer
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- Work in a young, focused, international atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to [email protected] Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com