Project/Product Manager (m/f/d) // Science of Seconds
Science of Seconds GmbH (SOS) is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into development of technology. SOS develops and establishes quantitative solutions and technology in the fields of blockchain, investments, and information systems. Being fully financially backed, we conduct projects from conception to market launch.
We are looking for curious and passionate project/product manager, someone who loves to organize, someone who has already experience and knows everything from creating up to implementing proejcts into real world practices. At SOS we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere. We enjoy to build an energetic culture and to plan fun events and activities.
We welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds for full-time engagement.
- Overseeing daily operations tied to multiple departments
- Providing input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes
- Keeping the team on track to achieve deliverables and KPIs on time
- Briefing and debriefing the team for each project
- Project analysis
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on multiple, large and small IT projects
- QA checks before deliveries
- Close work with CEO
- Fluent written and verbal English skills required (another language is a big plus)
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver within budget
- Knowledge of standard applications, specifically: MS Office and Project, JIRA, Canban Board, GitLab
- Ability to lead and motivate team members and to work independently and/or in a team
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Knowledge of integration principles between different systems (e.g., REST/JSON) is preferred
- Working in a small team where opinion matters
- Office in heart of Berlin
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work, and use the tools and hardware of your choice
- Join an exceptional multinational team
We guarantee goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom! We support with VISA, work permit, bank account and insurance.
Interested? Send us your application including CV to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.