Quantitative User Researcher (m/f/d) // Mimi Hearing Technologies
We are looking for a Quantitative User Researcher (m/f/d) with a passion for mobile technology, hardware, and music. Within Mimi, you will be working closely with the product team on developing products for people who want to hear better. The insights that you generate will be used by all parts of the organization to inform their work. Developing a great user experience is not only owned by the product circle at Mimi but something that everyone works towards collectively.
As our Quantitative User Researcher you will:
- Analyze usage and user data to derive insights that help for product development and sales enablement.
- Facilitate (remote) usability tests, research studies, and other explorative (ethnographic) studies.
- Work with Product Owners and Designers to define test hypotheses and setup.
- Document notes, recordings, and insights.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data into insights with other roles (PO, design, QA, etc.).
- Deploy insights to the company so that information gets shared.
You might be a good match if you…
- Would like to fall in love with the problem that our users face.
- Enjoy digging into data and deriving insights as much as you enjoy talking to customers/users.
- Know how to get insights from our users (B2C) and customers (B2B) in order to inform product development, marketing and company strategy.
- Be able to skillfully transform interviews, surveys, and quantitative data into insights.
- Understand that research and shared understanding are key to getting to great user experience.
- Are highly articulate and communicative in explaining the why and what behind your process & research results.
- Are passionate about working on a problem that affects millions of people on a daily basis, and would love to join us in solving this problem in a new way.
- Are comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Have a desire to learn and grow on a daily basis.
- Degree in BSC/MSC would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast-moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Friedrichshain.
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth.
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
- A top caliber diverse international team.
- Competitive compensation packages.