Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/x) // Pepper.com
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte / Brazil, Guadalajara / Mexico, London / United Kingdom, Lyon / France, and Mumbai / India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
In the light of today’s increasing online marketing information overload and establishment of consumer price discrimination in Ecommerce, consumers have less and less ability to take informed buying decisions. Are you passionate about data exploration? Do you want to empower consumers with expert data around purchase decisions? Would you like to derive actionable insights from data, that impact day-to-day decisions of the largest Social Commerce platform that is still independent from institutional investors and capital markets?
Pepper is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m / f / x) to answer key strategic questions and generate in-depth data-driven analysis to help to shape our platform. You will have an active role in analyzing and improving our product, content and our communities’ social interactions with either.
Your responsibilities will include
- You are the analytical expert for our functional leads in Product development, Editorial & Moderation and Marketing
- You develop quantitative analyses on community behavior and product and content usage to help us make data-informed decision
- You successfully partner with product owners to understand the success of our web and mobile products, generate ideas to improve our key KPIs and develop a setup to validate those ideas in a lean manner
- You will be capable or trained to provide profound expertise around A/B and multivariate testing, fostering the culture of making calculated changes to our product
- You convince with “to the point” communication and the ability to transit seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- You work independently and establish a data driven culture by coaching and inspiring stakeholders
- You help foster a data-driven mindset across the organisation.
The qualities we are looking for are
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant experience working as a web-, BI- or business analyst or similar
- You have practical experience with SQL and can perform complex interactions with a Data Warehouse
- You have gained experience with Google Analytics and at best you’re familiar with website analysis
- You’re able to understand and analyze large operational datasets, translate complex questions into clear analyses and actionable insights
- You understand the front-end of websites and as a plus have gained knowledge of website tracking technologies
- You have experience with data visualization and reporting tools but believe in making functions self-sufficient through self-service
- You are collaborative and an absolute team player
Nice to Have:
- A solid understanding of relational database architecture and very good data modelling skills.
- Experience with Power BI and DAX language.
- Past experience with Gaming, Social, e-commerce or similar industries with large data analytics.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com
- An established, profitable growth company wholly owned by operational founders
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc…
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city centre easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the start up scene
Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.