SENIOR CRM PRODUCT OWNER (all genders)
Hotelplan is the largest Swiss and a leading European Tour Operator with physical offices in 15 countries, and part of the Migros Group. We improve the quality of life of our customers by creating exceptional travel experiences. We thrive to delight our customers at every possible touch point in the digital environment.
In order to do this we are working to unify our CRM strategy on the group level and in close alignment with our local marketing organisations. It is intended to introduce a step by step process aimed at building and improving our CRM program and technical setup (including tools). This will then form the baseline for local marketing teams to execute most effectively on their audiences.
The “senior CRM product owner” will be part of our brand new digital competence center based in central Berlin. You will be an integral part of our new organisation and report directly to the Director of our Digital Competence Center at the Group level.
For this new team we are looking for a
Senior CRM Product Owner
Workload: 100%; start: asap
- With your expert CRM knowledge you build and manage a suitable CRM strategy and implementation for our Group.
- You focus on proposing and building a best in class customer database that allows for effective segmentation and omnichannel execution.
- With your hands on and pragmatic attitude you build a CRM program for effective touch point orchestration (across online and offline) that is most useful, delights our customers and ultimately delivers higher customer lifetime value.
- You build up our CRM toolchain (e.g. CRM, ESP, CDP) for local market teams to use, e.g. lead nurturing workflows, abandoned shopping basket workflows, etc.
- You work hand in hand with our development and data organisation to envisage and implement our CRM roadmap (e.g. tooling, optimization logic & audience management.
- You cooperate on a daily basis and for ideal campaign execution with our commercial, design, marketing and content teams.
- You analyse campaigning results and revert back to improve. You ensure a suitable data and KPI reporting availability.
- Significant experience in managing CRM programs and implementations in fast paced growth environments.
- Ability for strategic thinking in the CRM space and well developed communication skills.
- Experience with setting up customer database functionality as well as CRM tooling (also with ESP and/or CDP).
- Experience in managing omni channel campaigns and messaging with local marketing teams.
- Strong analytical mind set and experience in working with data organisations to setup reporting, attribution and testing functionality.
- Substantial experience in working with our technical and data organisation to implement and act on a customer data strategy, for personalization (e.g. recommendation engine) and messaging optimization.
- Ability to communicate with creative, content, commercial and marketing team members. Good influencing skills.
- Commercial and marketing branding/channel mgmt. understanding.
- Ability to work with remote & international teams.
- Strong team player.
- Fluency in English (German a plus).
What we offer
- Be part of “Hotelplan”, a well established Swiss owned Group.
- We are an international, dynamic and diverse company located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK).
- We have an amazing team living a cross functional, collaborative and performance oriented culture.
- You will be challenged to grow with us and as we are building digital competences on the group level.
- Permanent german employment contract.
- Possibility to work remote.
- Employer funded pension.
You’d like to become a part of our team? Please contact (in English or german)
+49 761 – 2100 300
Interhome Group | Part of Hotelplan Group
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 25 | 79100 Freiburg | Deutschland | www.interchalet.de
Sägereistrasse 20 | 8152 Glattbrugg | Schweiz | www.interhome.ch