Senior Producer – Mobile Games *
Do you know what it takes to create high quality live games? Are you able to manage all phases of a game’s lifecycle? As our Senior Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. With your passion for games, great understanding of the industry, and the know-how of what great interactive entertainment is, we will make the next big hits around the world. Actively shape and drive the business vision around our portfolio as responsible Senior Producer for our Product Chapter.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world, with over 70 games on our own website, social networks, and mobile devices.
- Drive and implement the vision around multiple game productions
- Create and track viable product roadmaps including milestone plans, strategic objectives, and priorities
- Deliver game products that are ready to be live produced and operated
- Functional and disciplinary lead for our Producers
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers, and stakeholders
- Report and represent the production status, progress, risk, and mitigations to key stakeholders
- Leverage both your own and the team’s skills to innovate, create concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize ideas and build and drive product decisions
- Use game and business KPIs to make data-informed product decisions
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in close collaboration with Product Management
- Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability
What we expect
- 4+ years of professional experience in games and/ or app production
- Strong track record of producing and shipping game titles or apps
- Experience with the F2P business model, preferably casual games, is a plus!
- Great technical understanding of mobile development processes
- Experience in running production P&Ls and operating budgets including representation to stakeholders
- Understanding how great features and quality drive retention and monetization is key
- Strong passion for great, user-centric product design and quality
- Sharp creative and business sense with exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active communication of status and updates on the productions to stakeholders and the company
- Ability to plan, project, manage, and work effectively under deadlines and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Ability to help design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during and after release
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation (build, measure, learn cycles)
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let you and your team’s abilities shine through your product ownership
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with perks like fruit, drinks, pool and table tennis tables, a sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Barbara Pitula (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ‘Senior Producer – Mobile Games’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.