Senior Product Analyst * // GameDuell
GameDuell is one of the leading casual games companies in Germany based in the heart of Berlin. With more than 130 million registered players worldwide and more than 200,000 active users every day, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products.
To fulfill our mission of bringing people together to have a good time with games, we are looking for a product analyst* to help us drive product development with meaningful analysis and data monitoring.
- Analysis of user behavior and translation of complex data and findings to derive meaningful recommendations for product management.
- Preparation of analysis results for all stakeholders involved in the project
- Design and analysis of tests in close coordination with the product teams
- Support in the development of analysis and test methods for the evaluation of new products, product changes, as well as market influences on existing products
- Modelling of new data requirements and monitoring of implementation
- Continuous process optimization in cooperation with other analysts
What we expect
- Successfully completed studies in mathematics, business informatics, business administration/business studies, or comparable (ideally with a focus on statistics and data analysis)
- At least three years of relevant professional experience as a product analyst or similar (e.g. as a business analyst, marketing analyst, data analyst, data scientist, etc.)
- High affinity for numbers and sound mathematical knowledge (especially in statistics and data analysis)
- Very good knowledge of spreadsheet programs (preferably MS Excel), in particular safe handling of pivot tables, LOOKUP-, IF-functions, etc.
- Extensive experience with A/B testing and other test methods
- Very good SQL knowledge and experience in dealing with databases
- Fluent German and good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
Ideally, you should bring along
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and data visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- First practical experience with statistic-oriented programming languages such as R or Python
- Good understanding of data modelling and technical contexts
- The ability to absorb subject-specific content and present results in an understandable way
- Enjoy working in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Curiosity and initiative
- Affinity to the games industry
What we offer
- An attractive working atmosphere in our office in the heart of Berlin (incl. soft drinks, coffee, fresh bread and fruit, sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- A versatile and international team that guarantees job satisfaction
- Independent work and demanding tasks
- Room for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Career start: as of now
GameDuell looks forward to receiving your complete and informative application. Please send an e-mail as PDF to Stefan Schwarzat ([email protected]), subject ‘Senior Product Analyst’.
Please note that only digitally sent applications can be processed.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its recruitment processes. For reasons of better readability, the use of gender-specific language forms are avoided. All personal designations apply to all sexes (male, female, diverse).