(Senior) Product Manager
Bitbond is the leading enterprise software company for tokenization and digital asset custody technology. Our clients include banks, asset managers and corporate issuers in Europe. Our technology helps key players in the capital markets to bring their complex, costly and often manual processes of issuing, safekeeping and trading securities and other assets into the digital world.
We’ve been developing blockchain-based financial technology since 2013 – as pioneers in the space we were the first blockchain company to receive a BaFin license in 2016 and the very first company in Germany to issue a security token in 2019.
Over the past two years, we have built a suite of solutions covering the tokenization of assets, digital asset custody services as well as blockchain-based settlement and payments. With strong market traction and a growing list of reputable clients, we are looking to hire a product manager to help us strengthen our position as the leading tokenization provider by bringing our product to the next level.
In your role at Bitbond you will
- Build the next generation of our product suite by bringing together client requirements, market insights and a strategic vision
- Set timing and functional expectations of new features and product improvements by creating meaningful user stories and implementation roadmaps
- Lead the product development value chain from conceptualization to implementation and iteration
- Communicate the results of the features deployed and their business impact and performance over time
- Work together with an international team of passionate professionals including our experienced engineers as well as our business development team and senior management
- University degree preferably either in tech or business
- 4+ years relevant work experience as product manager/owner and a passion for innovative technologies
- Experience working with agile methodologies and with cross-functional teams
- Technically-oriented with the ability to write and interpret complex requirements
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal form in English
- A self-organized way of working with a talent for coordinating and prioritizing challenging tasks
- A team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment
- A young and international work environment that is open to remote work
- Exposure to a multitude of industries, clients and partners and deep insights into the fast-growing digital assets space
- The strength of a venture capital backed tech company (Point Nine Capital and others)
- A fun place to work located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital cities
- A culture that emphasizes merit, competence and impact
- An attractive salary, benefits and career development opportunities
Sounds interesting? Shoot your application to Felix Stremmer via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to learn more about you!