Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
Coffee Circle is the market leader in Europe for Specialty Coffee, driven by the mission to improve lives by delivering outstanding coffee. As a certified B Corporation company, we believe in using business as a force for good. In the past 10 years, we have been raising more than 2,5 Mio € which were invested into coffee communities around the world, improving the lives of over 200.000 farmers and their families.
Join us on our mission!
- Transform customer and business needs as well as technological opportunities into an overall strategic vision
- Define data-based concepts and hypotheses and validate them though appropriate testing methods
- Strive for innovation by taking bold, yet calculated risks, and thinking outside the box of incremental improvements
- Integrate user research into an agile processes, being able to connect quantitative and qualitative data
- Ensure quality through continuously paying off Tech and UX debt
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure progress and success of our OKRs whilst staying hands-on in the everyday product management tasks
- 4+ years of profound product management experience in an agile environment – e-commerce experience is a big plus
- Proven track record of driving and shipping functional and delightful products
- Ability to make data-driven decisions by combining quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong knowledge of UX Design and User Research
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, opposing priorities simultaneously
- Curiosity, an open mind and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- A highly analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team playing and project management skills
- Humble, open minded, eager to learn and critical
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
How we work
- We focus on understanding and solving customer problems and strive to constantly improve our various customer journeys.
- We work in cross-functional teams organised around specific areas of the customer journey. These teams can also include stakeholders or non-tech disciplines e.g. Procurement or Customer Support.
- We set goals based on OKRs that are aligned with overall company goals.
- As Product Manager, you will report to our Head of Product and Experience and work closely with Product Managers, our User Researcher, Marketing and stakeholders from different areas.
At our core, we are a digital company which directly trades, roasts and sells coffee as well as coffee equipment from various partner brands. We offer the following opportunities to experience Coffee Circle:
- B2C e-commerce platform (our main product)
- B2B, for gastronomy and offices
- Retail (Cafés), for more people to get to know Coffee Circle offline
Our vision is to further connect these areas and offer customers the best possible experience around coffee – be it at home, in offices, in cafés or any other points of sale.
What we believe in
We are a purpose driven organisation. Growth for us means increasing our social impact in the coffee communities around the world and opening a new world of coffee to our customers. We are a unique zebra, not the next unicorn. We strongly believe in authenticity and compassion to build strong and innovative teams. We cultivate a humble and playful mindset to a never ending learning experience for our team.
No matter what’s your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity – if the job descriptions resonates with you, we can’t wait to get to know you.
Your Coffee Circle Team