Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
The DigitalService4Germany develops digital solutions with the government that center around the needs of citizens and work better for everyone.
To deliver on our mission we’re building a digital service unit from the ground up that is 100% federally owned and reporting directly to the chancellery. We build user-centric software products. We do not work for profit but for cause, and we are looking for purpose-driven and ambitious individuals to join the team.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be the Product Owner of one of our projects. You will lead the team and the project through its whole life-cycle.
More about the role:
- Develop a deep understanding of the project at hand and it’s environment, having deep insight into the needs and concerns of the users and stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate the team to efficiently ship and iterate product features, proactively removing roadblocks ahead the way.
- Build and maintain trustful and productive relationships with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Communicate the vision frequently and with the right abstraction level for each audience, to get alignment and buy-in across the board.
- You value a diverse setup of your team.
- 7+ years of experience in product management leading end-to-end product development and empowering teams working in a collaborative cross functional environment.
- You have delivered high-quality digital products that delighted their users.
- You have ample experience and a deep understanding of agile software development.
- You have sufficient understanding of software development, UI and UX to have discussions with experts.
- You have a hands-on mentality, you enjoy diving deep into a challenge if it is required for the success of the product.
- You work in a highly collaborative way with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and leading through influence; you empower teams to deliver the best solutions to problems and opportunities.
- You are curious, eager to learn, fast-adapting fast and resilient in fast moving and slow moving environments.
- You are a clear communicator. You can articulate a compelling vision and get people across the organisation to buy into your vision and approach.
- You have german and english language skills of at least level C.
- You will be one of the first team members with the unique opportunity to play an important role in building a modern digital service unit within the German government.
- An office in the center of Berlin with flexible home office arrangements.
- We offer you a lot of responsibility, versatile tasks and exciting possibilities within a mission driven team united by a common vision to improve the digital functioning of public administration.