(Senior-) Product Manager (f/m/d)
At ENWAY we are building the software platform for autonomous heavy machines. Machines running with on our software work intelligently by themselves and perform repetitive and dangerous tasks such as sweeping, road works and other maintenance and service activities.
Our first product is Blitz One the sweeping solution for autonomous cleaning of warehouses, industrial facilities and operating yards. We are already operating commercially deployed autonomous sweeping vehicles on private customer sites and are growing very quickly. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep tech startup in Berlin with a highly motivated, international team.
About the role
- You are an experienced product manager who works with distributed cross-functional teams of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and marketers to lead our product development.
- You will develop a deep understanding of customer needs and our technology platform.
- You will keep your eyes on the customer/users, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- You will author all important product documents including the definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications.
- You will support our engineering teams by helping them to clearly understand customer and business requirements.
- You ar experienced in building and developing (deep-) tech products
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker, self-motivated and outcome orientated
- You are a humble team player, an excellent communicator, and able to positively influence teams
- You have an analytical mind with a passion for details and good writing
- You have the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and in alignment with engineering (software, mechanical and electrical) and define, understand and prioritize features and their impact (revenue, usability, technical)
- You have great enthusiasm for robots and autonomous machines
- You have excellent English skills and good German skills in order to talk directly to our customers. Native German Speaker is a plus
- A novel deep tech product with the potential to completely change how dull and dangerous jobs will be performed in the future
- A welcoming and truly international team
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible and supportive work
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly in order to apply. Avoid the confidence gap and give us the chance to meet you!