Senior Product Manager (f/m/x) – Berlin
We are OVIAVO – a Berlin based healthcare startup with the mission to give everyone access to fertility and family forming care.
To realise our mission, we’re building a fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. Through us, companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits – including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (e.g. egg/sperm freezing, IVF) or adoption – subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options – a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive in their pursuit of parenthood.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
- You will create and be responsible for the product roadmap of OVIAVO, set the goals, define the necessary resources and track the results (B2B and B2C platform)
- You will be part of the core team and work directly with the founders to fine-tune the business model and the rollout strategy
- You communicate strategy and goals to project teams and ensure delivery
- You continuously iterate our products, based on customer / user feedback to enhance the experience through e.g. new features
- You measure the success of the features through hypothesis, KPIs and derive measures from them
- You work collaboratively and on eye-level with engineering, design and other cross-functional teams
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you! 🦄
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management for digital platforms or web applications in a fast-paced environment
- You have superb collaboration and communication skills
- You have strong experience in managing projects
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- You can structure complex ideas and break them down into work packages
- You have a basic understanding of UX
- Ideally, you have worked in a startup before
- You are hands-on and like to challenge the status quo
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You live in Berlin or are willing to move (from the EU)
- 50-55k€ p.a., full-time contract
- An attractive employee participation plan
- In our product team we live up to our understanding of agile, user-centric, lean and continuous improvement. We don’t hide behind these terms to justify chaotic planning, unrealistic expectations and autocratic decision-making
- Get your perfect tech set-up: We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
At OVIAVO, we believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you like making things that make a difference, we are looking forward to your application!