Senior Product Manager (f/m/x)
Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing, and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
Your mission at Kontist:
Do you want to help self-employed to run their own business without worrying about taxes?
Then join us as Senior Product Manager to build the next generation of tax advisory service for freelancers. As Senior Product Manager you’re working together with our Founder and CPO on our newly launched tax product. Build a product together with our cross-functional teams which gives freelancers peace of mind when it comes to their taxes and helps them to fully focus on their businesses.
Join us and set with us new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed!
Get an excellent understanding of all necessary requirements to build a tax product and help to define the product vision
- Translate the product vision into a detailed product roadmap and ensure that it gets delivered in time
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building commitment on priorities leading to product execution
- Prioritize the development of highly in-demand product features
- Lead the product delivery with a team of designers and engineers.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Fundamental knowledge of at least one of the following subjects: FinTech, Banking, Taxes, Bookkeeping, or Freelancing in Germany yourself
- You know what it means to define a product from scratch and work in an early stage product environment
- You have created innovative and successful digital products, and were involved in the process from end-to-end from concept to go-to-market
- Superior knowledge of product development and the interplay of users, engineering, design, marketing and stakeholders
- Outstanding judgement and business acumen, with the ability to triage problems and balance product and business needs
- Fully proficient in German and fluent in English
- German native, as we deal with German tax and banking systems – but not a must
- The opportunity to join in an exciting phase of the company and take over the responsibility of a strategic important topic
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German classes
- Daily lunch