VP of Product
We are Latana, a cutting-edge consumer insights platform that helps organisations to make better marketing decisions. Latana enables some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Tier and Revolut, as well as more established organisations such as Unilever and Greenpeace, to accurately measure and track how people perceive their brand. Our vision is to lead the development of a new generation of research technologies that enable us to better understand the needs, desires and preferences of people around the world.
About the Role
As the VP of Product, you will join the Latana leadership team and own the product space end-to-end, which includes driving and executing a unified product vision and strategy, managing and growing the product organisation, and acting as the chief product evangelist. You will work hand in hand with a team of exceptionally talented data scientists, designers, researchers, engineers and marketers. This is a unique chance to lead the development of a revolutionary SaaS product in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, and to work at the cutting edge of consumer insights technologies in a blue ocean market environment.
Your responsibilities will include
- You will shape and execute a unified product vision and strategy for the company, which includes developing and driving the Latana product roadmap; leading the team towards achieving strategic initiatives; facilitating the communication of priorities, plans and expectations between all relevant stakeholders; and building out a product-led growth strategy.
- You will lead, manage and grow the product organisation, which includes setting priorities for cross-functional teams; developing the team through new hiring and mentorship; and ensuring that the product organisation is highly focused and productive.
- Set ambitious strategic plans and roadmaps for our products rooted in user insights & data, and communicate what we prioritise and why. Initiate and debate key strategic topics and opportunities from your teams’ work to drive bold, high-impact decisions.
- You will be the chief evangelist of product in the company, which means educating and inspiring internal and external stakeholders about our product; driving a customer-first product culture and mindset across the entire organisation; challenging the way we do things and bringing innovation to all aspects of our work.
- Foster a culture of customer-centricity and quick experimentation, allowing us to move fast from idea to result.
Your skills and experiences
- 5+ years of VP/Director-level product experience, ideally in B2B SaaS, with full-cycle / end-to-end product ownership, and deep experience over all the facets of product development and product lifecycle.
- You’re highly experienced in leading and influencing an organisation at all levels, are able to immediately understand different business models, have experience in taking ownership of topics like pricing and product-led expansion strategies/growth, and most importantly on the implementation of product initiatives to successful outcomes.
- You have experience managing product-led growth and in turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated product requirements, using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization. You have a solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes; are an expert in agile methodology; and have deep experience interfacing with the technical teams.
- You have experience growing and evolving a product at scale in a high growth environment. You have proven experience leading product strategy and execution through a fast-paced, hyper-growth business environment delivering results that have significant impact on the business.
- Extensive people management experience and communication skills: we are looking for someone with exceptional people leadership skills and proven success in coaching, mentoring and developing team members to reach their full potential.
- Experience in building and developing software dashboard products, especially with regard to product discovery, UX/UI design, and product-led expansion with a customer first approach is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with remote teams is strongly preferred.
What we offer
- Lead the development of a revolutionary SaaS product in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Working hand in hand with an exceptionally skilled team of data scientists, designers, researchers, engineers and marketers.
- Join the leadership team of Latana and shape the future of the company.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally along with a learning budget to contribute to your continued education.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected in ways that fully develop and leverage each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members.