Product Manager (m/f/d)
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar already has 100,000+ connected cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 175 employees from 26+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
As our Product Manager, you work cross-functionally with our Product, Tech and Design teams, to support the continuous optimisation of the product driving our international expansion, Fleet Geo. With Vimcar gearing up to expand into further international markets, you will be an invaluable resource for ensuring this key product continues to provide an exemplary experience for a diverse scope of use cases.
- You are involved in the full life-cycle of software development, and collaborate closely with our Designers, User Insight Researchers, QA and Software Engineers.
- You enable Vimcar to scale by ensuring that our products keep up to speed with the growing variety of use cases and customers.
- Together with the Lead Product manager, you will define and execute the product strategy and road map for Fleet Geo.
- You develop new functionalities, and communicate with our customers and internal stakeholders to continuously improve the user experience.
- You take initiative to build up and support the continuous development of our growing product team.
- You will be responsible for promoting agile product development and delivery within a dedicated cross-functional engineering team.
- University degree in Economics, Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems, or a similar discipline
- 2+ years experience in product management in a StartUp context, ideally in SaaS or another B2B software
- Experience with the entire product lifecycle, from conception and design, to development support and release management
- Confident with project management (e.g. Jira) and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch)
- Clear communicator, with an analytical mindset and a strong sense of urgency, enabling you to tackle complex user challenges
- Business fluent English
- [BONUS] Previous experience with mobile applications
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established ScaleUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing. We offer…
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Permanent full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Access to company carsharing, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including bike-leasing benefits, mental health services, and memberships with Headspace and Urban Sports.
Sounds like you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Let us get to know you better, and let’s find out together if we’ll make a great match! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!