Senior Product Manager (m/w/d) // jobpal
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, innogy and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
We’re looking for someone who is excited about shaping and building jobpal’s talent interaction product for enterprise clients. Someone who wants to deliver a great product that will bring a real value to our customers.
Main responsibilities of jobpal Product Manager will be:
- Maintain the product roadmap
- Perform market research
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders incl. clients
- Be responsible for managing expectations of different stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, roadmaps, and prototypes
- Define product modules and offering/product definition
- Be the owner of the backlog, so you’ll organise and prioritise and manage tasks in it
- Collaborate with the development team
- Define the product in a way, it can be easily set up by Implementation Consultants
- Define use cases and personas
- Take care of the usability (together with UX/UI designer)
- Define UVP
- Collaborate with the marketing team, to create a marketing strategy for the product
- Establish metrics, to help us define whether we succeed or not
We believe that to be successful in this role you should:
- Have 4+ years of experience on a Product Management role
- Have proven work experience in SaaS Product Management in a B2B sector; ideally, in enterprise software
- Have experience with managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Be making data-driven decisions
- Have excellent communication skills
- Understand the world of software development and be familiar with modern approaches and agile practices
- Impact: we’re still small and in the early stage. Every new team member has a significant influence on the final shape of the product.
- People: Talented, engaged and friendly.
- Product: More and more HR and TA experts think, chatbots are the future of talent acquisition
- Product: We consider our product to be state-of-art in the field of Machine Learning