Sr. Product Manager for a new finleap Venture (m/f/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 16 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/div) for a new B2C finleap venture
What will keep you challenged?
- Create and drive our Product strategy in close collaboration with the CPO & Product Team and the management team
- Prioritize, manage and execute the product roadmap, releases, roll-outs, ideas and features, establish realistic timelines and deliverables aligned to key business objectives
- You like to work hands-on and can execute all product stages, from ideation of small ideas to implementing features on a large-scale product
- Help to develop a strong Product and customer-focused culture that utilizes industry best practices
- Ensure close communication and collaboration across all important stakeholders and make sure the organization is always up to date with the Product Vision.
Why new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.
What will make you succeed?
- 5-7+ years of experience in a senior product management role, ideally in a high traffic consumer internet business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- Excellent communicator in English; German is a plus
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- Experience launching multiple product verticals
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
What will help you succeed?
- A track record for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Willingness to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies