Sr. Product Manager for a new finleap Venture (m/f/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion.
Why this new venture?
Our vision is to make Real Estate investing as easy as Online Trading. We are building a fully fledged platform centered around – but not limited to – Real Estate investments. We have access to millions of wealthy Real Estate investors and investment opportunities worldwide. We want to help private investors take better investment decisions and to address new client segments through different marketing and distribution channels. We want to democratize professional Real Estate investing – a segment currently reserved for institutional investors and the ultra-rich. At the core of our new venture is a state-of-the-art technology platform that really thrills our clients! We are well funded for the next couple of years and want to build something big with our entrepreneurial partners and investors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to build and lead our agile Product Management team based in Berlin or Hamburg. Working directly with the CEO and as part of the founding team you will own our overall product development and management. Your responsibility is to create a fantastic and seamless client experience across different channels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Lead and build an agile Product Development team, define our product vision and strategy
- Own the development of all product lines from Client Onboarding, Investment Execution, Customer Care to building APIs to our various technology and business partners
- Always put our client needs at the forefront of everything you and your team does
- Taking a “lead by example” approach by working hands-on with your team in developing new concepts and feature specifications
- Prioritize, manage and execute the product roadmap, releases, roll-outs, ideas and features, establish realistic timelines and deliverables aligned to key business objectives
- Lead the design and development teams while ensuring each team member has a clear understanding of their individual contributions
- Liaise with Front-/Back-end developers, scrum specialist and QA professionals and keep everyone on the same page by promptly communicating important updates or changes
- Establish close working relationships with all relevant teams in our organization, like tech, BI, operations, investment products and marketing
- Analyse relevant competitors and our market to generate insights for our client-centric product development
- Be a data enthusiast and make use of data to drive performance. Lead A/B testing and make product decisions based on test results
What will help you succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- Willingness and ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product development tasks
- A track record for building innovative SaaS and/or platform products from concept to launch with a special feeling for UX and design based on a good understanding of our market and our clients and their specific product needs
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
- Good understanding of software development processes (Scrum, Kanban, Jira).
- Therefore familiar with working in cross-functional teams comprised of Front-/Back-end developers, scrum masters, and testing specialists
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyse and utilize data from various sources within our company.
- Experience in hiring, leading and developing teams is a strong plus
- Finance, investment or real estate knowledge or interest is helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German is helpful
- Code literate and comfortable to discuss technical matters at high level with tech teams.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team
- Build and own our product – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of investment industry experts, capable engineers and experienced serial entrepreneurs
- Equity or equity-like compensation components in a well funded Startup with unicorn potential
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office