Technical Product Manager
For our internally oriented Data Unit, which consists of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and DevOps Engineers, we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager. You will coordinate all data-centric projects, most prominently, the machine learning based Autopilot feature, which is at the core of our product offer.
- Own the strategic roadmap, collaboration and delivery for and between all data related teams.
- Prioritize features and initiatives by ranking them against the strategic goals and objectives, in order to maximize the return on investment
- Establish and nurture lean and agile driven product development processes and mindset
- Coordinate product and technical releases with all stakeholders
- Develop and facilitate detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with a big amount of data, strong data engineering and data science teams as well as best-in-class product managers
- Be a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the developer community
- Technical background (preferred – previous experience as software engineer)
- 3+ years of working experience as a technical product manager / technical product owner in an agile software development environment
- Previous experience of working with Data Science and/or Data Engineering
- Understanding of deeply technical concepts surrounding the application layer and infrastructure
- Experience conceptualizing complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business stakeholders
- Evidence/data driven prioritization
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong ability to structure and prioritize complex technical topics and orchestrate cross-team and cross-functional efforts
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including engineers, architects, data science and quality assurance to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Distinctive communication skills in dealing with different stakeholders, high social competence as well as analytical skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours and remote policy
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- A one-week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.