Venture Developer (f/m/div) for a new finleap Venture // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
Our new venture bundles the best online solutions per industry into one cockpit and supports entrepreneurs to continue their story of success in a digital world. To achieve this goal, we are developing a new SaaS platform for small and medium-sized businesses in Germany.
In your role as Venture Development Manager (f/m/div) you will work closely with the c-level and leadership team on strategic topics. You will take the lead on different topics and projects in order to scale the venture.
What will keep you challenged?
- As an all-rounder with hands-on mentality you will support the CEO and leadership team to build the new venture
- Work on company and product strategy, pricing, finance, PR, develop and introduce processes, prepare board meetings and presentations
- Orchestrate the team through OKR planning sessions and OKR cycles
- Take the lead for cross-functional projects
- Take over full operational responsibility in mission critical processes and strategic initiatives
What will make you succeed?
- You have a track record in a similar role, like a management consultant, project leader or as a founder for your own business
- You are eager to work in a fast growing and agile startup environment
- You love to work on conceptual strategic topics and on hands-on deliverables at the same time
- You have experience dealing and communicating with external partners on c-level
Why this new venture?
- The opportunity to be part of an early stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more