Business Analyst Team Lead (m/w/d) // Smunch
We make workplaces happier.
We love what we do. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to a happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at work place, and if you want to be part of Smunch family and grow with us we are happy to hear from you!
We’re looking for a motivated and ambitious Team Lead Business Analyst(m/w/d) with passion for analysing all areas of our business and making sense of the numbers. We take better decisions with your data! As part of the Business Analytics team, your job is to dig dive into our data, gather insights and create visual reports for the different teams, with a core focus on Operations (Logistics and Food).
Smunch is growing internationally, so, this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity to boost your career. If you read this post, well, I guess, most probably you are looking for a new challenge. Well, read on!
- Leading and empowering a team of two business analysts
- Interacting with business leadership to understand their needs
- Defining requirements with stakeholders, deciding on the key KPIs, gather insights and create visual reports for them. You will work on different data sources from PostgreSQL (Salesforce, Onfleet, Segment, Google tools)
- Analyzing data daily from analytics platform in order to identify changes or patterns
- Supporting business goals with the Operations team to achieve Operational Excellence, through ad hoc analysis, reporting and operational data flows
- Write complex SQL routines to part our data into tables ready for analysis, following the business needs
- Providing the company with insights-driven, automated and accurate reporting
- Supporting in the day-to-day business, being a member of the Analytics team
- BA/BS degree, MS/MBA preferred
- 3 + years experience working in a similar position( ideally, in a startup company)
- Solid work experience in Operations (Logistics and/or Food)
- You’re hands-on, you love to research and experiment to make the best of the data
- You have strong SQL skills (role uses PostgreSQL), you’re experienced with Tableau or other similar tool, and you\’re familiarised with Google Sheets and very good Excel and process management skills
- Experience with software for CRM, Routing, Automation and/or Marketing (preferably Salesforce, Onfleet, Integromat, Segment or Google tools)
- You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
- Last but not least, you have strong problem-solving and analytical skills. We can trust your numbers.
What we offer:
- Chance to be a part of a fast-growing startup in the exciting food-tech sector
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- Coaching and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- Possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Fun at work and empowering work environment
- Regular team events – we like to celebrate our big and small successes together
- Flexible working hours
- Something for the body and mind: group meditation and yoga
- Of course, the opportunity to participate in the reduced lunch program Smunch
- Choice of a MacBook Air or Windows laptop
- BVG subsidy
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Smunch is an equal employment opportunity employer that proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion at the workforce. This means that we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or strongly prohibited by company policy.