Business Intelligence Analyst for Product (m/f/d) // HeyJobs
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. Our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent – making exhausting and intransparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020 we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: You are the first touchpoint between BI and Product. You will work closely with our 8 product managers to understand their needs and deliver all data needed to build our user-centric product. Your dashboards, metrics, reporting and self-service data tools will equip them to make the right decisions.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute:
- Your responsibility is to analyse and interpret results and turn complex data into simple understandable information.
- You derive key messages and conclusion of out the analysis and enable actionable measures.
- You analyse our user behaviour through various techniques and help shape our customer journey.
- You implement and evaluate A/B testing to drive data-based decisions in our product.
- Together with the product team you will improve our user acquisition and retention, uncover user pain points, reduce churn, identify and set up customer segmentation, implement funnels and cohort analyses.
- You will need to proactively identify data needs and quality issues, define data quality improvement and coordinate their implementation with our Data Warehouse Engineers
What you need to bring:
- Completed studies – preferably with a focus on business, economics, statistics, mathematics or a related field.
- Experienced in Business Intelligence and Reporting (knowhow on visualising data and building dashboards).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Clear and structured communication of ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast and practically oriented environment.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and web analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Snowplow, Mixpanel etc.) required.
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 29 different nationalities, 43% females (34% female leaders), 45% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’000 large clients, proven business model & over 15M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li
Top Tech Employer in Berlin: http://bit.ly/happyHJ