Data Consultant // Pandata
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides Advanced Data Solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing and insight generation, using existing tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a Data Consultant you will take ownership of one or more client projects and drive these to success. This role involves communication with client stakeholders (e.g. in presenting project results or requirements engineering) as much as performing the technical implementation hand in hand with our Data Engineers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our client’s business and the value of different kind of data insights
- Develop User Tracking strategies and solutions with our clients and perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Build data warehouse systems and evaluate regular reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills and a good communicator
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else