Executive Assistant to the Senior Management Team (f/m/d) (50%-100% possible)
Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’000 employers and a team of 180 HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: You will be partnering with our CEO and the wider senior management team to maximize the impact of all individuals involved. No day is like the other with challenges ranging from organizational matters over preparing speeches and events to driving internal projects. Most importantly, with your experience you will help us become more empathetic, efficient and thoughtful leaders.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
🌎 A unique growth opportunity
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 25 different nationalities and 45% women both overall and in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’000 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You will provide administrative support for our CEO and the wider Senior Management Team while looking for efficient ways to maximize their time
- You will plan and execute global events and travel: team offsites, board meetings, client meetings, investor presentations, speaking engagements, conferences, etc.
- You will control meeting preparation and follow-ups by taking minutes and diligently tracking action items, preparing presentations and analysing data where necessary
- You will be a firm gatekeeper, who can handle confidential information, and be able to make good judgement decisions with excellent communication and tact
- Your eye for the small details and style bring the company to the next level of excellence
- Last but not least, you will leave a mark by radiating positivity, energy and enthusiasm making everyone feel super welcome when they come to HeyJobs
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Proven experience of 3+ years as Executive Assistant in a high-growth tech company with over 200 employees
- You speak and write German + English fluently
- You have excellent planning and prioritization skills, requiring little guidance
- You are tech-savvy and fast using G Suite and MS Office etc.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn
- You have a high level of integrity and discretion, professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company as well as a good sense of humour
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.