SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Healthcare, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Fieldwork Manager to provide standardised interface for our Sales and Production teams. Your will reliably and consistently deliver on estimated costs, feasibility and quality. Using processes you develop, a risk management mentality and business skills you will reliably source, setup and manage the respondent samples required by research projects.
In this role, you have the freedom to establish a new department within SurveyEngine and to help the Sales and Production teams focus on project delivery.
Within SurveyEngine you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing panel vendors, groups and communities
- Develop a structured database to enhance and extend a growing ecosystem of vendors
- Use your judgement to balance turnaround, budget, quality and risk for your internal clients
- Finding resourceful solutions for difficult respondent recruitment targets
- Developing strategies for ensuring quality of respondents and mitigating fraud
- Build a unit to become a profit centre for the company
For your Internal clients, Project Managers and Sales personnel, you will:
- Provide rapid, accurate and reliable respondent feasibility and cost estimates
- Provide project support for panel liaison, quality, payment and reconciliation.
- Apply a risk perspective to guarantee delivery should vendors not honour their undertakings.
- Reconcile vendor invoices with delivery and agreed contractual terms
- Creating panel briefs from target group required for projects.
With your Vendors you will:
- Manage contracts to ensure that commercial obligations are met and full value is received
- Proactively seek value, negotiate favourable terms and identify savings opportunities
- Exercise Due diligence in selection, assessment and management of vendors
- Ensure their compliance with relevant regulations e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, CFR etc.
- Hold regular strategic business reviews with key suppliers to improve relationships
Your Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years relevant commercial work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Management, negotiation, financial and organisational skills
- Work rights in the European Union
- Good English skills
Additional Desirable Qualities:
- Prior Experience in in fieldwork management for Market Research.
- Experience in Vendor Management.
- A background Patient advocacy or Healthcare
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of health research all over the world.
- A focused, international working atmosphere in a growing team.
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.