Account Director, DMO (f/m/x)
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) unit of Amadeus, Travel Audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
We are searching for an Account Director to join our Client Services team. You will be combining your passion for travel and technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- You will be the main driver at travel audience to ensure that our key clients – DMO’s, are happy with our services;
- You will be the main point of contact for the matter and you will work with pretty much all departments in the company in order to drive performance and ensure your & our success;
- You will work with the other business functions to improve processes and workflows, which help scale revenue growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Traffic and QA advertising assets (Native / Display / RTB / Video / Social)
- Monitor advertising campaign performance on a daily basis
- Combine data analysis, client feedback and trends to configure, operate and optimise complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- You will work closely Global Sales Director, Supply, Product and Reporting teams.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to lead and develop our key accounts while truly having an impact on the business
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance
- Account Management and Customer Satisfaction are two topics close to your heart. You do not rest until your client’s request is fulfilled.
- You understand the programmatic ecosystem very well or you have worked in a digital media environment before.
- You have Ad Operations and ideally extensive Programmatic experience.
- You love data and you are able to analyse it to derive campaign optimisations.
- You have a drive and ability to conceptualise and implement processes.
- You are a team player, and you thrive in an international environment where different opinions count.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!