Account Executive – SaaS (f/m/d)
Keep Recruitee’s Revenue-Generating Engine Running
As our Account Executive, you’ll hit the ground running closing deals with companies throughout the DACH-Market. You’ll have an inbound-focused role in which you’ll convert leads to successful Recruitee customers. It will be your job to manage the sales pipeline from initial lead qualification to negotiating and close the deal. In between, you’ll do product demos and build the foundation for a strong long-lasting relationship with the customer. You’ll have a huge impact on Recruitee’s Succes in the DACH Market. This is a remote position so you’ll be working from the comfort of your own home office.
About the team
Recruitee’s sales team consists of 12 Account Executives (and counting) each with a specific market focus. You’ll join an experienced and fast-paced team. The sales team mission is to keep the sales engine going and convert as many leads into long term customers. As an Account Executive, you’ll report to our Sales Manager DACH.
Your 12-month journey
The first month you will spend focusing on learning everything about Recruitee: understand the product, our customer base and their needs, the ATS space (and more). You’ll follow internal training on topics like lead qualification (and effective follow-up), how to demo, pricing & discount.
After 3-6 months, you’ll know everything there’s is to know about Recruitee and the ATS space. You’ve successfully closed lots of deals and you’re on your way to become a top performer.
After 1 year, you’ve mastered the way we run a sales process at Recruitee and had a huge impact on the number of customers using our software
What you’ll do
- Manage the sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process, initial lead qualification, product demo, negotiation through to close in the DACH Market.
- Own the full sales cycle and reach monthly sales goals.
- Customize sales proposals and solutions for prospects.
- Build an intimate understanding of the HRTech space and where Recruitee sits.
- Work closely with our Director of Sales and COO to enhance sales processes.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee product to ultimately make us the best recruitment software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS/Software sales.
- German Native language skills with a good level of English.
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year.
- Team player, strong collaborator.
- Top-notch presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build senior relationships.
- Proven ability to run an effective sales process, prioritizing tasks and managing the sales funnel.
- Competitive, with a drive to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- Experience at a scale-up or in a fast-moving environment.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Flexibility to work from your own home office.
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe.
- A proper compensation package (including a commission structure)
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).