Account Manager (m/f/d)
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
From rising sea levels to rising inequality, mass migration to mass extinction, the problems facing our world are immense. Still, we’re optimistic about the power of millions of scientists working in unity to overcome any challenge. We provide scientists with the help and support they need by connecting them to the world’s most active scientific community.
We’ve built a platform that gives the world’s scientists the tools and services they need to connect, collaborate, and advance their research.
Over 20 million members from 193 countries use ResearchGate to share, discover, and discuss research.
We’re guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Our digital advertising solutions allow scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need, whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
Account Managers in our Scientific Advertising team are the single point of contact for clients, with a focus on delivering outstanding service on existing accounts and managing all forms of campaign related client communication, while building trust with clients and expanding relationships.
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of achieving positive business outcomes for clients
- Solid understanding of Ad Operations practices, the Google Ad Manager platform and Google Analytics as well as experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong client orientation with an ability to think innovatively whilst working to tight timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
You’ll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our approach to hiring is transparent, flexible and uncomplicated. We know that interview processes are a taxing phase in your life and we respect your time and effort. We aim to have “just enough” conversations to ensure that we all can make an informed decision if it’s a mutual fit for both of us.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
We are a digital-first organization and support mobile and flexible working.