Business Developer W/M F/H
We are the leading player in Europe for collaborative last-mile delivery! We are present in 7 countries, have more than 3000 retail partners and an active community of more than 200.000 Shoppers.
Founded in 2016, Shopopop is a platform-based service aiming to connect private individuals who want to make side-money by delivering products with Retailers that want to reach their customers in a fast and flexible way.
Shopopop is starting operations in Berlin, Germany. Right now, we are looking for someone who is challenge-motivated and who loves to do the field work, visiting retailers, meeting clients, looking for great business opportunities and obviously, doesn’t rest until the deal is won!
In this position, you will be invited to join our commercial team which is facing big challenges. You will interact with clients from a variety of sectors and in a wide geographic area.
We are looking for a “go-getter” willing to work in a fast-changing environment, someone who is proactive and versatile, who loves to tackle a difficult challenge and is easily capable of switching strategies, if necessary.
You will help us understand and define the sales arguments for different verticals and your mission will be to expand the network of partners in the country: this role will test your sales skills and your strategic thinking!
The profile will be referring and working closely with the Country Manager.
You will also have the chance to grow your professional skills, to learn how to use advanced sales solution software such as Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Professional and also to gain knowledge on lead generation strategies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Mastering the Shopopop service and benefits/main sales arguments for different verticals
- Contacting prospects customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Enter and/or update records from prospects and deals in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and/or Excel
- Following up with all qualified leads in an innovative and assertive manner
- Contractual negotiations
- Account management for all closed clients
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Weekly report with the tasks executed (visits and calls)
Your mandatory skills:
- 3 to 4 years of professional experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver mindset and goal oriented
- Proactive and self-learner action-taker
Set yourself apart:
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot is preferred) and other sales automation or prospecting tools
- You have an eye for new markets and opportunities
- You have knowledge on selling B2B services
- Loves sales!
What we offer:
- A great working environment;
- The opportunity to take part in creating the strategy for a German development
- An experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the company growth
- Opportunity to grow and develop a professional career with us
- German – Level Bilingual
- English – Level advanced