Business Development Director
- Drive Talentful’s growth by leading the sales process for our office in Berlin, and the rest of mainland Europe.
- Attend meetings booked by Client Partners, marketing campaigns, and through your own network.
- Create and deliver pitch presentations, proposals and contracts to prospective clients.
- Provide clients with white glove service, reflective of the quality our brand dictates.
- Network with stakeholders in key businesses at events, and represent Talentful within Berlin’s HR/Talent community.
- Develop a strong relationship with the Managing Partner for Germany.
- Travel across EMEA to client meetings when required.
What’s in it for you
- The chance to become deeply familiar with Berlin’s startup/scaleup ecosystem, from networking with founders, VCs, and talent leadership at ambitious companies.
- We invest heavily in learning and development, 5% of your time is dedicated to formal learning.
- Work alongside world class people, in an environment where sharing of knowledge and best practice is a constant, and curiosity is encouraged.
- Work in a company which isn’t just focused on short term profitability, call times or KPIs, we’re focused on exceptional outcomes for our clients.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a closing position for a high-growth B2B brand.
- Well versed in consultative selling – you bring empathy, active listening, and a strong understanding of Talentful’s value proposition into every conversation.
- A structured, organized approach to work.
- Previous exposure to the recruitment industry is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. German is a plus.
- Confidence to present to senior stakeholders.
- Passion and drive to succeed.
Our core brand values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They’re embedded within our people processes such as personal development and onboarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team. The final interview is based on these values
Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
We work with tenacity, persistence and passion. Transforming grit to pearl.
Seek out opportunities to learn and improve.
We make a difference every day. We constantly push ourselves to be our best, we focus on solutions and we arrive every day inspired to make an impact through our talents, passion and hard work.
- 25 days paid holiday each year, including 3 days office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day, and in addition to German public holidays,
- Employer contributions to your individual health insurance plan in Germany (plans may vary).
- A subsidised ticket with BVG for public transport, enabling you to travel from 8am -3am on weekdays, and all day on weekends and public holidays. 365 days a year!
- You’ll also be able to use the ticket to travel with others, one adult and up to three children (aged 6-14).
- A full day dedicated to learning and development each month, where you can expect a variety of external and internal training to help you reach your full potential.
- Employer contributions of 9.3% into your mandatory state pension insurance.
Upon passing probation
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am – 4pm for meetings and remote working.
- A wellness allowance of up to €40 per month which you can spend on a sports activities membership with Urban Sports Club, a bike subscription with Swapfiets or a variety of other wellness options to support your physical and mental wellbeing.