Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company. If you are relentless, thrive in a competitive environment, and want to make an immediate impact, this role is a great opportunity for you. We’re a fast-paced established startup innovating an old-school $400 BILLION dollar industry. The experience you obtain at Machinio in 3 months is worth more than experience you’d obtain in 1 year anywhere else!
With headquarters in Berlin, Chicago and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to be a part of something unconventional with limitless growth potential.
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com, and more.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all over North America and sign them up as members.
- You’re a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential.
- You’re likable: you’re able to resonate with prospects and develop relationships with them.
- You’re a team player: collaborate with the team to improve internal processes.
- You don’t like losing, ever.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of Berlin, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
- Base salary + generous commission structure. First year on target earnings of anywhere from 60k to 100k, with the opportunity to make much more.
Our Interview Process:
- Step 1 – Initial phone call to get to know you, and for you to get to know us.
- Step 2 – In-depth discussion about the role, team and what it takes to succeed!
- Step 3 – Role play scenario with the manager of the Business Development team.
- Step 4 – Quick chat with our VP of sales!
We strive for a 2-week turnaround (max) for our interview process, to stay efficient with your time and our time. We’re quick decision-makers!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question: why should we hire you for our team of A-players?