Business Development Manager
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com.
- Core responsibilities are to both strategically and operationally grow our advertiser portfolio. The DACH market as your primary focus
- Acquire and negotiate deals with new advertisers
- Attend industry events and other relevant conventions to represent Applift and negotiate deals with key clients
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- Work closely with Operations Team to communicate and prioritize needs/requests
- Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships
- Influence decisions through product and sales analysis
- Min. 2 years professional experience in Business Development and Sales in DACH region, preferably in the Ad Tech/ Mobile Industry
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Advertising / Business or similar
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/ requirements, from start to finish. Exceptionally motivated, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Extremely organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics.
- Established network with direct clients and advertising agencies is a plus.
- Curious about new DACH markets and proactively want to explore business opportunities.
- Advanced English
- Native German is a must
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!