Business Development Manager // Avicanna
Why Join Us?
Avicanna Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focusing on innovative advancements in the medical cannabis industry with innovative advancements and evidence based products.
Founded in Toronto, Canada, Avicanna is now expanding to the German market and European market. Our company leverages its executive management and scientific teams’ extensive biotechnology experience to develop and execute its multilevel and multi market approach towards medical cannabis. Avicanna is a JLAB resident company and is officially the first cannabinoid based company to be admitted into the Johnsons& Johnsons Innovation Center in the MaRs district in Toronto. The company committed to bringing to market novel products derived from cannabis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging biotechnology company focused on developing cannabis therapeutics for patients and consumer products worldwide.
Avicanna is looking for a talent to join our German team who is proactive and a self-starter with advanced business acumen and communication skills.
You will work closely with EU management team to support our Business Development within the EU markets. You will be given ownership of projects and will manage their direct impact.
Specifically, you would work on topics such as:
- Support development of a market entry plan for new and future products (regulatory, consumer research, set up operations, marketing and brand building) as well as driving sales initiatives and forming strategic partnerships within the UK and German market
- Support the launch of our companys’ products in the local market in coordination with the company’s global development plans and teams
- Research and identify new market opportunities in a growing European Cannabis market
- Management of activities relating to the distribution and dispensing of products
- Support the EU team with day to day operational tasks
- You study or have just finished a degree in Business, Science, or similar
- You are detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated. You get stuff done!
- Ability to consistently work with abstract ideas/situations to create and implement strategic plans in a “green field” environment, can prioritize and execute independently, is a self-starter
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Fluent in English. German and Spanish is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Full-time contract
- Location Berlin, Germany
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected]
You can find more infos about Avicanna at https://avicanna.com/