Business Development Manager (f/m/d) // PlaytestCloud
25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. Let’s make it 100%!
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to help us achieve that goal by introducing PlaytestCloud to mobile gaming studios around the world.
- Generate outbound opportunities and take charge of the entire sales cycle
- Strategically develop relationships with enterprise clients
- Develop relationships with prospective clients using a consultative selling approach
- Draw from your experience to help improve our Business Development approach
- Plan and conduct successful on-site visits with clients around the world
- Conduct online product demos
- Take the lead in contract negotiations
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role.
- You have permission to work in Germany
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Development role
- You think strategically and proactively
- You work hard to continuously improve your skill set
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- Bonus: You are knowledgeable about video games and play games regularly
- Bonus: You have experience with usability testing / user research
What’s in it for you:
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Make an impact in our small and growing business development team
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit clients, attend conferences and other industry events
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables testing iOS and Android games with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
With your application, please send us a cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud.
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule
- English is the company language