Business Development Manager // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Tim Lemke (COO) and Denis Bauer (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, ClassiConn Dortmund GmbH & Co, hear.com and Microsoft. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry leading business angels.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Country Managers and business leaders to drive the operational implementation of our business model
- Partner management as well as negotiation of complex remuneration structure
- Engagement with Performance Marketing and Business Intelligence to discuss dashboards and improve our product
- Management of talent acquisition campaigns as well as monitoring of all relevant data and trends to constantly improve campaign strategies
- Presenting campaign development reports and realistic forecasts both to the partners and internally
- Take responsibility for managing projects that not only benefit your partners but bring our entire Partner Management and Product offering forward
- Driving ambitious monthly growth by developing your partner network
Ideally you bring:
- Firsthand experience in partner management, preferably in a start-up environment and a strong desire to win and achieve results
- Passion for the internet, wider tech and start-up industries
- German skills on a native level and fluent English skills
- Prior experience in Business Development would be a plus
- Curiosity, motivation and entrepreneurial thinking with a hands-on attitude and good conversational know-how
What we offer:
- An impactful position since you will be responsible for Business Development regarding our fastest-growing market, Germany
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Urban Sports Club Membership
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities.
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!