Business Development Representative – Germany
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our company. The Business Development Representative will be pivotal for achieving our ambitious growth target by developing commercial opportunities in the DE region. You will identify growth segments and reach out to potential commercial opportunities. You will work closely with the Head of DACH and the marketing team to develop the right sales and marketing campaigns to reach our target audience. Furthermore, you will measure and learn what works and what doesn’t, in order to continuously improve our tactics and practices. We highly encourage creative thinking and initiatives that you believe could make a dent – we’ll celebrate what works and learn from what doesn’t.
You will identify new commercial opportunities, introduce Sprinque to prospects, and qualify leads. Sprinque is on a mission to help businesses grow safely in a digital world. We are making it possible for businesses to pay for purchases on terms that suit them, and to enable merchants to use credit and payments as a strategic tool to build a thriving B2B e-commerce business.
This is a great opportunity for commercial talent to join one of the most exciting Fintech startups in Europe at an early stage.
You will be based in Germany (preferably in Berlin). We are a remote-first company, but we will open an office in Berlin soon where teams can meet and work if they want to. There will also be some travel to Amsterdam or other locations for company events and to meet other members of the Sprinque team!
Sprinque is a fast-growing, and remote-friendly company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Perform market analysis to identify commercial opportunities and relevant market segments
- Call with warm and cold prospects, using targeted questions and your rapport building skills to understand the client’s needs and how Sprinque can contribute to their success.
- Manage and qualify all inbound leads while ensuring they have a great first touchpoint with the Sprinque team.
- Provide feedback to the product and tech team on the needs of prospects and represent the customer when shaping the product roadmap.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify the right tactics and content to support our prospect’s buying journey.
- Measure and learn from your activities to ensure we’re continuously improving our tactics and efforts.
- Attend events on behalf of Sprinque to connect with new prospects
- You are a native German speaker and are fluent in English. You have full professional proficiency in both languages and are able to engage in complex technical conversations without any trouble
- You have a proven passion for eCommerce, payments technology, and software sales. You couple that with determination, grit, and the hustle it takes to succeed in a sales development role.
- You are confident and your communication skills are A+. You’ll need it to initiate phone conversations with C-Level, VPs, Directors, Founders, Heads of & Managers, navigate questions, and overcome objections.
- You are a quick learner and will be able to understand and articulate Sprinque technologies and our value proposition to prospects within a couple of weeks of joining
- You consider your multi-tasking capabilities a superpower. You’ll naturally thrive in a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- You’re hungry. You have the drive and self-awareness required to continuously learn and improve your sales skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Cool tech gear – Macbook pro or something similar
- Attractive ESOP Participation Plan – Success is always shared.
- Remote work setup and allowance (we also have a cool Amsterdam office to work from!)
- Paid Time Off 🏝
- Work From Home 🏡 – Because it’s 2023.
- Training & Development Allowances – Always be learning.