Business Development Representative
Yousign is a leading European SaaS player in the e-signature space, mainly active in France, Germany, and Italy. Having anticipated the shift towards paperless long before any European competitors, Yousign helps thousands of sales, purchasing, HR, legal, IT teams to digitalize and automate their contract processes.
Yousign seeks to support SMBs of various sectors through its easy-to-use electronic signature application. It also features a powerful API that is easy to integrate and facilitates adoption by smaller companies. The e-signature company aims to expand its product further up the value chain into document automation, approval management, and additional workflows.
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset, Yousign has more than 9 000 customers, 3M+ monthly signers, 150+ employees, growing at a x2.5 rate YoY, making it the most performing e-signature scale-up in Europe.
After a successful seed round in 2019 with eFounders, one of the best SaaS seed investors in Europe, the company just closed a $35M Series A round, led by Lead Edge Capital, a tier-1 US based growth investment firm (Algolia, Blablacar, Asana, TransferWise, Toast, …) to support its ambition of becoming the dominant European player in its category.
Within the BDR International team, you will be responsible for prospecting new leads, pitching our solution, and owning the qualification process.
- Use different techniques to generate leads (cold mailing, cold calling, social selling) in order to create excitement and enthusiasm about our products
- Actively listen to German prospects (small and medium businesses), and work to understand and reformulate their challenges and pain points
- Develop in-depth expertise about e-signatures and the sectors that Yousign serves
- Collaborate with the Customer Service, Marketing and Product teams to optimise our customer experience and improve the marketing pitch as well as the product
- Consistently update our CRM (yes, that’s part of it too 😉), with the aim of ensuring high data quality. Forecast your future revenue achievement and document daily key activity
As a true spokesperson for the company, you will be the first point of contact for our future DACH clients, and you are required to:
- Have relevant professional experience (>2 years incl. internships), ideally in Sales in the Tech sector
- You speak German at a native level and you also speak fluent English
- Be willing to work from Paris, France or Germany
- Be a social chameleon and adapt to your counterpart in a flash, adjusting tone, speed and flow of information
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills: you can put complex issues into simple words
- Be able to keep the big picture in mind and can prioritise your to-dos properly
- Bonus points: you’ve already mastered Salesforce and new digital tools (Slack, Notion)
What’s In It For You:
- Autonomy: Develop your own ideas, implement them and solve problems independently
- Meal vouchers (Swile Card) for a healthy lunch everyday :)
- Regular off-sites and team building exercises promised
- Endless possibilities for evolution: we’re growing fast (and each team member with us !)
- We’re down-to-earth: We all make mistakes. Own your mistakes, share them, learn from them and continuously improve
- We trust: Trust is everything – whether that be within our company or with our clients – it’s in our DNA
- We strive for excellence: We set high standards for our colleagues and ourselves. The „extra mile“ is shorter when we walk it together
- We value joy: We cannot achieve long term success without joy in our work. This journey is not a sprint, but a marathon
If your profile fits our needs, we’ll set up a short phone call with HR to discuss in further detail.
This will be followed by a 45 minute interview with Jacob Sulim, our Business Development Manager International and Fabian Stanciu, our Head of International Expansion.
The next step is a Sales Case Study: an opportunity to show us your negotiating skills.
Last round: You will meet our VP Sales, Christian Nink.
🤝 Collaborative – internally and with other Yousign teams
⭐️ Entrepreneurial – constant test & learn, think out of the box
🎉 Fun – enjoy what we do and how we do it
👊 Tenacious – never give up, always stay positive
😎 Hungry – highest level of ambition