German-speaking Technical Key Account Manager (m/f/x) // commercetools
We are looking for more (wo)man power for our Customer Success team covering the German speaking DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). We are looking for someone who breathes tech and brings the skills of an excellent communicator to the table. You will work with our support, product development and the sales team to provide the best ways towards success for our customers.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be accountable for nurturing the customer relationship and the overall account health and post-sales acquisition.
- Support our customers in making the best use of our cloud-native, microservices based, API first technology and headless platform
- Advise and guide our customers in developing their future technology stack on top of the commercetools platform
- Help understand the business value of new features for our customer’s business cases
- Plan and coordinate workshops – do some of them on your own
- Collect and communicate customer input and requirements for the new feature development into our Product teams
- Work closely together with different departments within commercetools to deliver expertise and to help our customers to reach their goals
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of experience in technical consulting, training, pre-sales or other customer-facing tech roles
- Very high tech affinity with real-world programming experience, the ability to understand and communicate basic technical concepts, architectural charts, and interface descriptions
- Ideally, recent and relevant retail or eCommerce experience
- A confident and convincing appearance with a high degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
- Business fluent in German and English and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Structured and effective working style both independently and in a team
- Team player who loves to work in an international tech company with onsite as well as distributed team members across the globe
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability and passion and not your age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics or disability.