Integration Manager, Affiliate OPS
Strategic Partnerships – Berlin, Germany
As KAYAK grows the existing syndication business, particularly with HotelsCombined and KAYAK brands, we are in need of an Integration Manager. This position focuses on project and product management for the Strategic Partnership as well as assisting Account and Business Development managers by keeping in touch with partners to help them on technical topics. Some day to day tasks include resolving issues and questions that come from strategic partners, building and maintaining processes to increase productivity, and leading or contributing to new products offered to partners.
A sample list of tasks for this position would include:
- Liaise with engineering, user interface, and programmatic marketing teams to help build, maintain, and improve products for Strategic Partnerships team
- Finding ways to utilize current KAYAK products in syndication business to improve the volume and quality of strategic partners as well as making it possible to acquire more partners
- Act as product and project manager based on the needs and requests of the rest of the Strategic Partnerships team and external partners, coordinating with development teams to manage the expectations of both sides
- Assist partners on KAYAK technical integrations and solutions, from API to whitelabels
- Assist in monitoring of performance metrics, investigate discrepancies, and overall QA and troubleshoot issues
- Oversee maintenance of existing technical integrations and products to ensure continued functionality for partners
- Define, manage, and streamline processes with account, business development, and managers, for more efficient communication and execution
- 1-2 years of online industry experience. Travel industry experience is a plus
- Results-oriented, with high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with reporting systems and software visualization tools. Knowledge of SQL, Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with APIs
- Ability to effectively liaise and communicate with other internal KAYAK teams and external partners also across different offices and timezones
- Ability to manage expectations of the team and prioritize their own work
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, is a must. Any additional language is a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world’s leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget*
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies*
- Free German classes*
- Free Yoga classes*
- Free massages from Wellnow*
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
* currently paused due to COVID
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK / Opentable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.