(Junior) Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are growing and searching for a dedicated (Junior) Business Development Representative (m/f/d) to support and strengthen our team in Berlin. In your role, you will directly impact the success of Targomo thanks to your entrepreneurial spirit. Furthermore, you will gain in-depth knowledge of key business areas and experience in working with a range of different people in a fast-paced and international context. How you can contribute:
- Outreach. You will fill our pipeline by identifying and reaching out to potential customers, actively selling and closing deals.
- Support. You will support our sales and business development team in various organizational, operational and strategic tasks.
- Identify. You will identify potential weaknesses, offer improvement suggestions and analyze new business opportunities while working closely with the sales and business development team.
- Participate. You will be involved in different projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Improve. We want to get better at everything we do. Therefore, we are open to your suggestions for improvement and your will to take part in shaping Targomo’s future.
WHAT SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Currently doing or already obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar field of studies
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong research and data analytics capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Willingness to spend time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal
- Open minded personality with an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to work in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in Geography and modern mapping solutions
- Start-up working experience
- Good communication skills in German
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A unique challenge: Join a fast-growing company driven by science and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work on various projects to help accelerate the company’s growth and expansion to new markets and geographic regions.
- A hybrid way of working; you can choose to work from home, remotely, or from our office in the city centre of Berlin.
- Open culture and freedom to come up with fresh ideas and initiatives.
- English as a primary language and relocation/visa support for international colleagues.
- Fair and transparent compensation structure.
- Additional perks: Choice of provided IT equipment, fun team events, free drinks & snacks at the office, free German lessons.
- Personal career and growth opportunities.